Vendor Protection Policy
Künstlr’s Vendor Protection can offer a little extra peace of mind to eligible Vendors. When you qualify, Künstlr will work with you to resolve cases, investigate chargebacks, and help you deal with any other issues that come up with your Künstlr or Künstlr Studio account. This Vendor Protection Policy explains the steps you must take to be eligible for Vendor Protection and the types of items and transactions that may be covered.
- Vendor Eligibility Requirements
- Order Eligibility Requirements
- Items and Transactions Not Eligible
- Vendor Protection Benefits
1. Vendor Eligibility Requirements
Eligible Vendors are automatically enrolled in Vendor Protection — there is no application process. Here’s what you need to do to make sure your account is covered:
- Keep your account in good standing (that means you’re not violating any of Künstlr’s policies).
- Enroll in Künstlr’s payment platform, Künstlr Payments.
- Fill out all of your account Policies (it’s especially important to have policies for returns, exchanges, and custom orders). This should go without saying, but your account Policies have to comply with Künstlr’s policies, as well as your local laws.
- Use accurate photographs and descriptions when you list items. Nobody likes buying one thing and receiving something else!
- Cooperate with investigations conducted by Künstlr. Promptly provide any information requested by Künstlr, and cancel and refund any transactions deemed invalid or unauthorized by Künstlr.
2. Order Eligibility Requirements
Follow these steps to make sure your orders are covered by Künstlr’s Vendor Protection:
- Ship your order according to the processing time or ship-by date you listed or as agreed upon through Künstlr Conversations.
- Ship the order to the address provided on Künstlr or Künstlr Studio. If your User provides an alternate shipping address through Conversations, be mindful of fraud or scams. You may choose to cancel and refund the order and ask the User to purchase the item again with the corrected shipping address.
- Mark the order as shipped after you send it out. If you use Künstlr Shipping Labels, the order will automatically be marked as shipped (if you don’t use Künstlr Shipping Labels, give them a try… they make shipping a snap!).
- Provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof can include a shipping or tracking number that shows the order route and delivery progress.
3. Items and Transactions Not Eligible
While most items and transactions qualify for Vendor Protection, there are a few exceptions:
- Items sold in person via the Sell on Künstlr app.
- Subscriptions or other transactions in which the User submits a single payment for recurring deliveries (like item-of-the-month clubs).
- Transactions processed outside of Künstlr Payments, for example, through standalone PayPal or a personal check.
- Any order or transaction that is fulfilled by the Vendor despite notice from Künstlr admin that the order or transaction in question is invalid, fraudulent, or under investigation.
4. Vendor Protection Benefits
If your account and the order in question satisfy the eligibility requirements, Künstlr will try to help you resolve Non-Delivery cases, Not as Described cases, and chargebacks. We may have to request additional information from you. For Non-Delivery or Not as Described cases, we’ll need you to respond to our inquiries within 7 calendar days or the time frame noted by Künstlr in the case. If a chargeback is filed against you, we’ll need you to respond to any inquiries from Künstlr as soon as possible, and no later than 5 calendar days. If you don’t give us the necessary information in time, we may not be able to help resolve the dispute. Please keep in mind that we can’t guarantee a resolution in your favor.